Booking with Andrew
Your GP or another Consultant may refer you to our services, or you may self refer. If you self-refer we will ask your permission to liaise with your GP about your condition. We will always provide you with copies of clinic letters and results of all investigations.
Andrew can see you at the following hospitals:
- BMI Cavell Hospital, Cavell Drive, Uplands Park Road, Enfield EN2 7PR
- Wellington Hospital, Wellington Place, St John’s Wood, London, NW8 9LE
Once an accurate diagnosis and management plan have been agreed with you, additional consultations face to face or remotely can be arranged allowing you more flexibility and less time travelling to us.
Reports will be sent to your GP, and other clinicians involved in your care, after your consultation.
To make an appointment, please call one of the telephone numbers below and ask for appointments or email your details.
Dr Millars secretary – Lynne Martin – can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking with Sian
Sian works at both BMI The Cavell and BMI The Kings Oak Hospitals. Her clinic is currently on a Thursday morning, but she will try to accommodate you at other times or other days, whenever space permits.
- Call the BMI bookings team on 08081010377 or call BMI The Kings Oak Hospital on 0208 3709500 and ask for the Kings Oak bookings team.
- Your appointment will then be confirmed in writing by the BMI bookings team.
Sian is covered by most insurance companies, but do check with them and obtain an authorisation or claim number prior to your appointment.
Please bring along:
- Your completed Medical Assessment form.
- Your completed 3 day Food and Symptom Diary and Digestive Score Chart for all gastrointestinal conditions,
- or your completed 3 day Food Diary, for weight loss, cholesterol lowering or any other dietary management. *(If you wish to complete more diary days, please continue to do so for up to 7 days)
What to expect:
The initial consultation which will take up to an hour, she will review all aspects of what you currently eat, how much and when. She will also assess your activity or any sport undertaken. She will review foods which upset your digestion and how we can more accurately recognise these. Additional testing such as lactose hydrogen breath testing or food allergy testing maybe requested and arranged. Based on the initial assessment Sian will provide individual, tailored support and guidance regarding food exclusions or evidence-based dietary strategies where necessary, incorporating resources, such as recipe suggestions and supportive apps and websites.
Further 30 minute appointments can be arranged ‘face to face’ or undertaken remotely in agreement with your insurer.
A report will be sent to your GP, and other clinicians involved in your care, after your consultation summarising her assessment and management plan.
If you have queries before or after you consultation, please contact her PA Linda Newton on 0208 362 3646 or email@example.com (please note she does not work every weekday).
0808 101 0337 – BMI Cavell Hospital, Enfield
0208 366 2122 – BMI Cavell Hospital, Enfield
0208 370 9500 – BMI Kings Oak Hospital, Enfield
020 3411 6656 – The Wellington Hospital
BMI Cavell Hospital
BMI The Kings Oak Hospital